Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A Drop of Dew

Even each of my breath is unsatiated;

O’ dear, your every word silenced.


Rising and raising, time and again a tide

Dancing and fancying comes with pride,

But the sadist, filled from ages unknown

With thoughts of piled heart’s rock zone.


The wave of ocean is not its flair;

But to kiss the shore is its despair.

Why it Should not – desire of shore

To incite into the ocean’s core.


Going and dropping in on the locked doors

Who knocks and knocks as a part of his chores;

But never gets a reply – despair, shames

Of his pains and anguish, nobody explains.


The poem of a poet is not his affair;

To foregather with reader is its despair.


Drunk to neck, but, with ignominy

Doomed to reach that threshold - the meany.


What enigma inside you is fretted,

That I am in knotting is abetted.

Expressible and enigma both;

To call you fate I took oath.


Sound of silence I cried away,

Whisper of crowd carried me away.

Echoes deep inside me are twinging,

My own acute arrow inside me – piercing.


Even I might be silenced –

All manifestations veined.

What in this world can’t happen

In which can’t be hurt – the lonely misshapen.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Twinkled the little star up above;

A drop of dew drowned me with love.

Cleaned me with vino under-rated;

Like the star I got illuminated.



Each breath of mine is rejoiced,

O’ dear, your every parole is voiced.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice rhyming ...
i dont understand much of it though .. :)

SKD said...

sorry,kintu i found the language too tough to understand and also the underlying meaning.that may be because of my limited knowledge