Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Random

Its 2.17 am. I just reached home. My room mates are asleep. These random thoughts begin to barge me. Should I just sleep? How can I sleep without feeling sleepy? Am I tired? Of course I am tired. Am I sleepy? No I am not. Its 2.18 am.

Yesterday my senior from IIT or in better word my collegue or still better my friend reached Mumbai from Bihar. He is not suffering from post traumatic stress as would I suffer if I just had recently been held up by naxalites in Bihar-Bengal border. He had been looted of all his stuffs and even his rings which supposedly brought him goodluck. What is the opposite of irony? He saw 2 people being killed. He saw four women being dragged away and returned with scars and blood. His reactions don't have a glimpse of that occurence though the news managed to find a tiny space in Mumbai edition of Times of India. I desperately look for a cigarette. I found one. I went to the living room and opened the window wide open. Mumbai has no winter season. As
puffed away my conscious I looked down from 7th floor to the streets below. Dogs are barking. There are some people walking past our building. Two men are talking loudly or may be arguing. One is getting undressed. You think I would be interested not because the sight was exciting for me but because the scene was exciting, but I don't have the energy to gather interest. I look else where. Its 2.32 am. I again look down. I saw one man running away with many clothes and the other person nude. The nude person chasing the man with many clothes. What is the opposite of irony? It is just some 30 naked feet. The nude man begins to moan. The other person is no where in sight. He is screaming, he is crying, he is swaering. And he is naked.

Am I naked? What is the opposite of apt?

Its 2.36 am. I am sleepy and I go to bed. I see my laptop on my bed and begin watching Planet Earth by BBC.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the naxal things are horrible but what is the other shit supposed to mean?

Kalu said...

@bharat ... Random Thoughts ... i dunno ... how can u know ...??

Anonymous said...

and am not even your analyst! but i suggest you take the next train to agra.

Kalu said...

hehehe ... i prefer flight these days ...
my "train travel" has come to a halt and astop in mumbai ... (i commute by local train btw...) ....

IRONY ???

abbey .. random be all random ...

its like that paradox ....

"If u understand it then u are good ...and if u dont then u have understood it .."

lets not make a scrap book here .. :P

Anonymous said...

looks like i am the only person reading your blog.. mere ko award milna chahiye.